NIIT - Senior Product Analyst (3-8 yrs)
NIIT is a leading Skills and Talent Development Corporation that is building a manpower pool for global industry requirements. The company, which was set up in 1981 to help the nascent IT industry overcome its human resource challenges, today ranks among the world's leading training companies owing to its vast and comprehensive array of talent development programs. With a footprint across 40 nations, NIIT offers training and development solutions to Individuals, Enterprises and Institutions
Business Analyst/Senior Business Analyst, CEB
NIIT's Career Education Business delivers a diverse range of learning and talent development programs to millions of individual and corporate learners in areas including Banking,
Finance & Insurance, Retail Sales Enablement, Management Education, Multi-Sectorial Vocational Skills, Digital Media Marketing, and programs in digital transformation technologies.
This focuses on providing employability skills to learners along with value add courses.
We are looking out for an enthusiastic Business Analyst to help us grow our Customer base and expand NIIT's offerings in line with the latest skilling/development programs that are in demand.
This is a unique opportunity to shape the growth of not only NIIT's career education arm but an entire industry which is undergoing a global scale transformation.
Driving Product/Business growth and delivery of digital learning programs by understanding market and customer data and delivering actionable user and business insights based on solid and robust analysis of data available across the Customer Lifecycle
What you will be doing
Automate trend analysis and KPI tracking - Set up dashboards and reports that will help the business track key metrics and KPI across the Customer lifecycle
Analyze user behaviour - Deep dive into data to find out hidden user motivations and trends and hypothesize areas of opportunity and enable RCAs for deviations
Build Visualizations - Create easy to consume and interactive data visualizations which can be consumed by functional owners and management
Collaborate Cross Functionally - Partner with cross functional stakeholders to align on the key metrics that help improve a particular function
Solve for scale - Work closely with Engineering team to improve the Data Warehouse Views and tables to ensure data is stored and accurately and in the right format
What you should have
- Bachelor's/M.S. preferably in either of Analytics/Statistics/Science major/Computer Science/Electrical
- 1-3 years of experience working as Data Analyst/Business Analyst/Product Analyst (EdTech experience preferred but not mandatory)
- Hands on experience with Advanced SQL. Knowledge of R is also good to have
- Expert at number crunching and more than well versed with Advanced MS Excel, VBA, Pivot Tables etc
- Experience of having worked on at least 1 visualization tool (ex - Tableau, QlikView, PowerBI, Google Data Studio etc)
- Uncanny ability to structure problem-solving approaches and to bring multiple solutions to solving sophisticated problems
- Comfort in navigating conflicting situations and an ability to perform under pressure
What we offer
- Working on a product that impacts millions of lives all around the world
- Collaborating with a team of creative, self driven colleagues with diverse backgrounds
- Weekly interactive virtual events like yoga workouts, fun fitness challenge etc
- Comprehensive health coverage and a competitive salary
- Special Dating allowance
- Access to mental health resources
- Employee first culture focusing on your customized growth and development
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.