NIIT - Product Manager (2-5 yrs)
NIIT's Career Education Business delivers a diverse range of learning and talent development programs to millions of individual and corporate learners in areas including Banking, Finance & Insurance, Retail Sales Enablement, Management Education, Multi-Sectorial Vocational Skills, Digital Media Marketing, and programs in digital transformation technologies. This focuses on providing employability skills to learners along with value-added courses. We are looking out for an enthusiastic Product Manager to help us grow our Customer base and expand NIIT's offerings in line with the latest skilling/development programs that are in demand. This is a unique opportunity to shape the growth of not only NIIT's career education arm but an entire industry that is undergoing a global scale transformation.
About NIIT Ltd.
NIIT is a leading Skills and Talent Development Corporation that is building a manpower pool for global industry requirements. The company, which was set up in 1981 to help the nascent IT industry overcome its human resource challenges, today ranks among the world's leading training companies owing to its vast and comprehensive array of talent development programs. With a footprint across 40 nations, NIIT offers training and development solutions to Individuals, Enterprises, and Institutions.
Driving product growth and delivery of digital learning programs by understanding market and customer requirements, building product solutions to drive customer acquisition, engagement, retention, and return customers.
Ship delightful experiences - Work in an agile environment with engineers and designers to give life to new product features that solve user and business problems. Ensure strong adherence to Product Quality and Timelines while doing so
- Drive Roadmap -Turn open-ended ideas into a roadmap of technical requirements with minimal guidance
- Generate Requirements -Create and maintain PRDs and design specifications for the Engineering team to work on
- Analyze user behavior - Deep dive into data to find out hidden user motivations and trends and hypothesize areas of opportunity and enable RCAs for deviations
- Collaborate Cross Functionally - Prioritize features to deliver measurable impact by partnering with various internal and external stakeholders and incorporating feedback while doing the same
- Manage Product Lifecycle - Define, Track and publish success metrics and identify continuous areas of improving the overall experience by constant data-backed iterations
Skills Required :
M.S./bachelor's preferably in either of Computer Science/Electrical/Analytics/ Statistics/Science major or experience as a designer/startup founder
Strong attention to detail and exceptional communication skills, comfortable in working in a collaborative environment
UX Expert - Hands-on experience in user research, wireframing, and hypothesis testing
Razor-sharp data-driven approach with customer focus
Uncanny ability to structure problem-solving approaches and to bring multiple solutions to solving sophisticated problems
Comfort in navigating conflicting situations and an ability to perform under pressure
- Employee first culture focusing on your customized growth and development- Working on a product that impacts millions of lives all around the world
What We Offer :
- Working on a product that impacts millions of lives all around the world
- Collaborating with a team of creative, self-driven colleagues with diverse backgrounds
- Weekly interactive virtual events like yoga workouts, fun fitness challenges, etc.
- Comprehensive health coverage and a competitive salary
- Special Dating allowance
- Access to mental health resources
- Employee first culture focusing on your customized growth and development