NIIT - Performance Marketing Lead (4-10 yrs)
NIIT's Career Education Business delivers a diverse range of learning and talent development programs to millions of individual and corporate learners in areas including Banking, Finance & Insurance, Retail Sales Enablement, Management Education, Multi-Sectorial Vocational Skills, Digital Media Marketing, and programs in digital transformation technologies. This focuses on providing employability skills to learners along with value-added courses.
This is a unique opportunity to shape the growth of not only NIIT's career education arm but an entire industry that is undergoing a global scale transformation.
About NIIT Ltd.
NIIT is a leading Skills and Talent Development Corporation that is building a manpower pool for global industry requirements. The company, which was set up in 1981 to help the nascent IT industry overcome its human resource challenges, today ranks among the world's leading training companies owing to its vast and comprehensive array of talent development programs. With a footprint across 40 nations, NIIT offers training and development solutions to Individuals, Enterprises, and Institutions.
JOB OVERVIEW -:
An expert in SEM & Paid Media Buying to individually manage and execute all search engine, facebook/ affiliate/ email marketing campaigns. This role gives opportunity to own the Performance Marketing outcomes as the Marketing Leader of this business. The team reporting into this person will be 1 person to manage communication design, emailers etc.
Job Responsibility -:
1. As Performance Marketing Head you will be driving customer acquisition through digital campaigns for our business in the US Market for affordable continuing education with placement backed programs.
2. Working knowledge of SEO and leads from thereof
3. Should be individually running campaigns that cover each of the following digital channels/ platforms for paid marketing (SEM, GDN, FB, Insta, Linked In, YT, Affiliates, Email Marketing)
4. Used CRM and analytics tools (e.g. Hubspot/ Salesforce, Power BI, GA 360) to track campaigns and funnel data and demonstrated improvements in campaign through insights from these tools.
5. Should have run Email marketing/ community/ database/ alumni engagement/ referral campaigns for lead generation
6. Setting, Executing, Managing & optimizing paid campaigns on Google/Yahoo/Bing, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, content networks YouTube & other self-served platform
7. Provide strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with company goals.
8. Own end-to-end execution, measurement, reporting and optimization of AdWords (Search, Display)campaigns with goals to increase transactions, new users, acquired via AdWords.
9. Execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting across Search, and other facets of paid search in accordance with business goals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.