NIIT - Leader - Sales - FOS Vertical (15-20 yrs)
Key responsibilities :
- Lead a team of FOS Counsellors who would approach colleges (in and around your base city) to connect with the deans/HODs/TPO and engaging with them to show the value NIIT brings for their students
- Lead the sessions/events/webinars for students in these colleges to expose them to NIIT's new age career programs which can help them start their careers
- Drive Lead & revenue thru the college connect programs
- P & L ownership of the entire FOS vertical. Will drive OI of approx. 6 Cr in a month (by Q4)
- Encourage your team to counselling potential learners (final year college students, unemployed graduates), helping them plan their career path and understanding how NIIT can catalyse their career.
- Mentor & coach the team to own the complete sales closing life cycle for leads. This includes making phone/video calls, product demonstration, sales closing, and post-sales relationship management.]
- Management of database of all the interactions on the CRM with the leads.
- Financial planning, Budgeting & Maximizing ROI
Candidate Profile :
- Over 15 years of Experience in EdTech/Field sales & have led large teams
- Willing to travel, be on field
- Passionate about selling and achieving the targets
- Innovative and forward-thinking candidate who will work hard and enthusiastically take on many responsibilities
- Exceptional time management skills; ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects with overlapping goals and objectives
- Adaptable and flexible; responsive and resourceful in a fast-paced, quick turn business model
- Able to drive the target orientation in the team and drive them towards the organisational goals
- Excellent communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.