Location HR Manager at NIIT
Views:3845 Applications:273 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:146
NIIT - HR Business Partner (1-4 yrs)
HR Business Partner - UK Shift
Salary Would Depend On Incumbents Qualification And Previous Experience
THIS IS FOR UK SHIFT- 2 PM - 11 PM
We are looking for someone who has exposure to HRBP activities which include employee engagement, attrition management, driving various HR processes, grievance handling, conducting RnR, etc.
- Responsible for smooth running of HR Ops & BP processes and streamline the same, as necessary
- Responsible for working on SAP and act as a validation agent
- Responsible for preparing some HR reports and analysis on a periodic basis.
- Understand the pulse of employees by interacting with them and bring upon concerns if any.
- Responsible for Ensuring seamless delivery of HR support services & HR processes.
- Responsible for turning around a few special HR projects.
- Good understanding of MS Excel, MS Power Point and new age tools/apps/ communication channels
Key Required Skills :
- Team Player
- Communication Skills
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and self- initiative
- Excellent written, verbal communication, interpersonal skills; high quality document and report preparation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.