HR Business Partner at Niine Private Limited
Views:360 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
NIINE - Area Sales Manager - Launch Team (8-12 yrs)
- An Area Sales Manager is to plan, strategize and implement the sales programs in a particular area.
- He or She also organizes a team of highly competent individuals who does the field work.
- Developing a sales plan.
- To set a target for the salespersons, organizing them, and implement the strategies devised to increase the revenues.
- ASMs need to constantly analyze the market, the consumption capacity of the consumers and project the expected return.
- Any immediate problem regarding sales needs to be addressed. Surveying the market in order to understand a competitor's activity.
- Needs to collaborate with the marketing section of the organization in order to look for innovative means to influence consumers and improve sales.
- The distributors and consumers need to be made aware of any new product being brought to the market.
- He or she needs to be a good manager, organizer, and a leader. Good analytical skills and quick decision-making abilities.
- Should be a premier MBA and experience in an established FMCG.
- 8 to 12 Years
Behavioral competencies/Key Skills:
- Good Communication Skills- Written and Verbal English
- Good Attention to detail
- Good understanding and comfortable with Ecommerce Platforms, Online systems, Excel etc.
- Ready and willing to take up new challenges and help organize the unorganized