Senior Recruitment Associate at Nielsen IQ
Views:376 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
NielsenIQ - Customer Service Manager (6-12 yrs)
Customer Service Manager
Location : Pune/ India
Global Customer Service Center, International Markets
ABOUT THIS JOB :
- Customer Service Manager will be responsible for maintaining/ enhancing customer relationships for a big market or a cluster of markets, ensuring customer deliverables and queries are turned around efficiently using the proprietary NielsenIQ platforms.
- The job will focus on customer support by allocating resources to manage the workload peaks and troughs, and consistent review stipulated customer success metrics to drive satisfactory customer experience.
- Identify emerging customer queries and quality trends for product/ process improvement.
- Work with your manager in setting objectives and KPIs, performance reviews, feedback, and career mentoring.
- Responsible for set of big market or a cluster of markets for the assigned workstream.
- Consistently review customer success metrics related to data and reports services; manage and improve customer satisfaction on solution / service provided
- Responsible for collecting Voice of Customer (VoC) in case of escalations and tickets exceeding SLA TAT/ quality escapes. Train task triaging and other customer issues towards right owners for resolution.
- Work closely with the Manager for team/ task allocation and managing the workload peaks and troughs.
- Support in servicing efficiencies through planning and execution of client engagement model in order to attain acceptable client (NPS) satisfaction scores.
- Accountable for maintaining and reinforcing our relationship with key stakeholders with the development of a solid key stakeholder plan.
- Identify emerging Customer queries and quality trends and flag areas of improvement.
- She/ He will be an expert on NIQ processes and methodologies, playing an active role in improving deliverables' quality & efficiency.
- Delivering database and reports as per customer contractual terms, against stipulated success criteria and tracking mechanisms, aligning with customer on ways of working, and defining servicing elements of Joint Business Plan
- Working closely with NielsenIQ teams for customer set up/ maintenance on coding and database tasks
- Execute process automation using tools like R/ Python/ Excel Macros and exploring the possibility of implementing AI/ML.
- Operate in a hybrid physical-virtual and multi-cultural environment, liaising with stakeholders and colleagues.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU :
- A Customer Service Manager will manage customers of a big market or cluster of NIQ markets and will be responsible for team/ task allocation and managing the workload peaks and troughs.
- He/she should be capable of influencing and managing customer expectations.
- S/he is expected to identify, investigate and co-ordinate the resolution of data, process or product/ process related changes and queries and also be the point of contact for designated Markets.
- 6+ years' experience in analytics environment, carrying out data analytics, data management,
- Experience of Multiple Customer management in order to deal with day-to-day servicing nuances.
- Ability to proactively understand customer's requirement and identify opportunities for Product/ process improvements.
- Project management aptitude (critical path, task sequencing, problem solving, etc.)
- Good Team management skills, meeting deadlines, and team player
SOFT SKILLS :
- Good communication & interpersonal skills, and high energy
- Gauge customer sentiments and act according to defined protocols
- Strong in employee engagement and ability to attract talent
- Ability to translate technical details from different customer contexts
- Troubleshooting using Influencing skills
- Ability to multi tasks and Workload management skills
ABOUT NielsenIQ :
- NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide.
- We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow.
- Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what's happening now, what's happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That's why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world's population.
- NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.