HR Team Lead at Nibav Lifts Pvt Ltd
Views:1386 Applications:363 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:209
Nibav Lifts - Head - Global Operations (10-15 yrs)
Position Overview :
The Global Operations Head is responsible for overseeing, directing, and enhancing operational processes across our international portfolio. This position requires a dynamic leader who can manage multi-country operations while ensuring efficiency, effectiveness, and scalability as the business grows.
Key Responsibilities :
- Collaborating with other senior management to formulate strategy
- Direct and manage operations across all global locations to ensure alignment with company objectives.
- Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) and ensure efficiency across all operational areas and set KRAs.
- Ensure seamless integration of new business operations and markets into the global operations structure.
- Collaborate with top executives to develop a strategic plan for scaling and improving global operations.
- Keep abreast of global market trends, identifying opportunities and challenges
- Oversee the global operations budget, ensuring optimal resource allocation and cost-efficiency.
- Identify potential risks in global operations and develop strategies to mitigate these risks
- Ensure all operations comply with local and international laws, regulations, and industry best practices.
- Oversee the implementation of new systems and technologies as required
- Ensure best practices are shared and standardized across all operational locations
- Coordinate customer service operations and find ways to ensure customer retention
- Manage contracts and relations with customers, vendors, partners and other stakeholders
- Evaluate risk and lead quality assurance efforts
- Mentor and motivate teams to achieve productivity and engagement.
Job Requirements :
- Education: Any graduates/P.G can apply
- Exp: Minimum 10 Years
What we're offering :
- Excellent Salary.
- Training and full support by giving you the knowledge and confidence needed for greatness.
- Amazing growth prospects and upward mobility.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.