HR Executive at Nibav Lifts Pvt Ltd
Views:123 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Nibav Lifts - Head - Engineering (5-12 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop, debug, and maintain complex software systems, adhering to company's coding standards and industry best practices.
- Lead and contribute to architectural decisions to improve system reliability, performance, and scalability
- Maintain the coding database
- Guide and mentor junior team members, performing code reviews and promoting adherence to software development best practices.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design enhance and promote new features and enhancements
- Conduct troubleshooting and debug complex issues across multiple systems and layers of the software stack.
- Create software tools from scratch, hence hands - on knowledge is critical
- Participate in agile development processes, including sprint planning, scrums, stand-ups, retrospectives and demos.
- Continually update technical knowledge and skills by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; hackatons, reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Maintaining SOP's and control run logs.
- Error records for sprint planning, should be good in handling SEV 1 and SEV 2 within a TAT of 24 hours.
- Estimate, prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Document all work done for future references and software maintenance.
- Contribute to the design and evolution of company's software development process.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or a related field. Master's degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in software development, preferably in an Agile environment.
- Strong knowledge of software architecture principles, design patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with software development tools such as version control systems (e.g., Git), automated build systems, debuggers, emulators, and issue tracking systems.
- Knowledge of back-end technologies such as Node.js, .NET, Java, and/or Python, and understanding of database technologies like SQL and NoSQL.
- Familiarity with cloud technologies and services like AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) practices.
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving aptitude, and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.