HR Executive at Nibav Lifts Pvt Ltd
Views:318 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Nibav Lifts - Global Operation Head (10-17 yrs)
- Collaborating with other senior management to formulate strategy.
- Direct and manage operations across all global locations to ensure alignment with company objectives.
- Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) and ensure efficiency across all operational areas and set KRAs.
- Ensure seamless integration of new business operations and markets into the global operations structure.
- Collaborate with top executives to develop a strategic plan for scaling and improving global operations.
- Keep abreast of global market trends, identifying opportunities and challenges.
- Oversee the global operations budget, ensuring optimal resource allocation and cost-efficiency.
- Identify potential risks in global operations and develop strategies to mitigate these risks.
- Ensure all operations comply with local and international laws, regulations, and industry best practices.
- Oversee the implementation of new systems and technologies as required.
- Ensure best practices are shared and standardized across all operational locations.
- Coordinate customer service operations and find ways to ensure customer retention.
- Manage contracts and relations with customers, vendors, partners and other stakeholders.
- Evaluate risk and lead quality assurance efforts.
- Mentor and motivate teams to achieve productivity and engagement.
Exp: Minimum 10 Years.
What we're offering:
- Excellent Salary.
- Training and full support by giving you the knowledge and confidence needed for greatness.
- Amazing growth prospects and upward mobility.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.