Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at Nference
Views:757 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:109
nference - Product Manager/Senior Product Manager (5-8 yrs)
Product Manager/Sr. Product Manager - Pramana
Pramana, Inc is a new health technology company from nference that enables digital transformation for next-generation pathology at medical centers and pathology labs. Pramana offers a first-in-class Digital Pathology as a Service (DPaaS) solution by providing a turnkey service offering with cutting-edge whole slide imaging systems and a scalable software platform for clinical workflows. Pramana is a gateway for pathologists to utilize AI-enabled decision support leveraging applications developed by nference and other healthcare technology companies. nference and Pramana have raised significant funding ($150M and $30M respectively) from Matrix Capital, a global leader in customized investment solutions, and NTTVC, a leading firm backing diverse founders within the technology spectrum.
Pramana, a spinco from nference inc., is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Director/Director of Pathology Sales. This position will be focused on leading the identification, qualification, closure and success of new clients for Pramana. You must be a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, agile environment - which requires wearing many hats and the ability to change direction quickly, and an eagerness to learn new technologies as needed.
- Engage with existing and prospective customers, understand the use of data in their business, and bring improvements in the product to address those needs.
- Understand the day-to-day problems in the healthcare space.
- Know the competition, adjacent technology landscape, and key market drivers.
- Conduct customer interviews, meet and greet sessions, and get insights into user journeys in technology adoption.
- Develop product vision, strategy, and business plans and evangelize within the organization.
- Work closely with user interface design, engineering, and operations to define detailed requirements and develop products.
- Measure and analyze product and feature performance for opportunities to innovate, improve customer experience, and increase adoption.
- Overall 5+ years of work experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, other related technical fields, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of hands-on product management or software development experience shipping products to technical users.
- Demonstrated experience in building products that deliver value using data or analytics.
- Proven ability to gather customer requirements from a variety of touchpoints and build a compelling product vision.
- Successful track record in working closely with engineering teams to deliver large, cross-functional, projects on aggressive schedules.
- Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience relying on analytics and data to craft product decisions and empower tracking the effectiveness of change.
Please Note - We work 5 days a week from office & this is not an hybrid work model.