Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at Nference
Views:257 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
nference - GTM Specialist - Pramana (5-8 yrs)
Pramana, a spinco from nference inc., is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Sales Support Specialist. This position will be focused on go-to-market activities including market and competitive research, sales enablement materials including email campaigns, pitch decks and thought leadership assets as well as sales pursuit support including proposal development, RFP response management and pipeline development activities. You must be a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, agile environment which requires wearing many hats and the ability to change direction quickly, and an eagerness to learn new technologies as needed.
This position will be based in our Bangalore office.
- Support Pramana sales and marketing in all GTM efforts
- Development of GTM materials including pitch decks, POVs and thought leadership collateral
- Market and competitor research
- Proposal development and RFP responses
- Pipeline development (campaigns etc)
- 5-8 years in sales/sales support roles in the US healthcare industry
- Demonstrated history of successfully meeting or exceeding timelines
- Strong understanding of US health system and commercial laboratory purchasing processes.
- Proficient in powerpoint,, written and conversational communication skills
- Skilled at researching new target clients, prospecting and pipeline development
- Ability and willingness to work in an early stage growth company that may require taking responsibility for non-sales activities necessary to the successful building of a new business
- Ability to apply creative strategies and tactics to generating brand awareness and market credibility
- Ability to contribute to and manage the proposal and contracting process
Pramana, Inc is a new health technology company from nference that enables digital transformation for next-generation pathology at medical centers and pathology labs. Pramana offers a first-in-class Digital Pathology as a Service (DPaaS) solution by providing a turnkey service offering with cutting-edge whole slide imaging systems and a scalable software platform for clinical workflows. Pramana is a gateway for pathologists to utilize AI-enabled decision support leveraging applications developed by nference and other healthcare technology companies. nference and Pramana have raised significant funding ($150M and $30M respectively) from Matrix Capital, a global leader in customized investment solutions, and NTTVC, a leading firm backing diverse founders within the technology spectrum.
Pramana is headquartered in Cambridge, MA with research, manufacturing and support from its offices in Bangalore, India.
PLEASE NOTE - This is not a remote work/Hybrid work.
We expect the employee to work from our Bangalore office.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.