HR Manager at Increff
Views:1603 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
NextSCM - Manager - Enterprise Sales (3-6 yrs)
What is the role?
The enterprise sales manager will be selling SaaS products in international geographies such as UK, SEA, US, UAE & rest of the world. The primary responsibility would be end to end sales cycle, from lead generation to closure.
We are currently looking for the next rockstar salesperson for our enterprise team.
- Responsible for the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to closure.
- Run a smooth process for lead generation, from initial outreach via Linkedin, email and phone, to qualification and creation of opportunities
- Deliver sales pitch and conduct meetings & demos with enterprise companies
- Maintain a healthy customer pipeline of Enterprises and Fast-Growing Companies to ensure over-achievement
- Build strong networks & relationships
- Drive business through participation in events
- Maintain data & communications in CRM
- Should have minimum 3+ years of B2B Enterprise Sales experience, preferably selling to C-level decision-makers
- Engineering graduate. MBA is a plus
- A great communicator (English-oral & written), presenter and influencer
- Demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, sales acumen
- Entrepreneurial, independent, self-motivated and ability to grow and thrive in a dynamic startup environment
- Willing to work in different time zones
- Someone who likes to win - You- re hungry for sales
- A superfast learner, a great researcher & person who gets things done