HR at Nexgen Financial Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2706 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
NEXGEN Financial Solutions - Financial Analyst - Power Sector - CA/CS (2-3 yrs)
Profile: Financial Analyst
Location: Nehru Place, New Delhi
NEXGEN: OUR INTRODUCTION
NEXGEN Financial Solutions Private Limited (- NEXGEN- ) is a SEBI registered (Category- I) Permanent Merchant Banker, providing integrated Debt & Equity Solutions to Infrastructure & Infra Ancillary focused companies across India. We have been evaluating & raising funds for Govt. Undertakings (including Govt. of Gujarat & other State Govt.), Public, Private & Associated developers. This has aggregated to more than INR 50,000 Cr. (US $ 8 billion approx.) till FY ending 2018. We pride in the repeat business from almost all of our clients. Visit www.nexgenfin.com for a detailed company profile.
- Drafting Letters, Information Memorandum, communication & execution, for lenders, investors, and others in the power sector.
- Preparing financial models.
- Writing & communicating with the current & prospective client and lenders/investors.
- Researching industry-related topics (combining online sources) preparing well-structured documents, bankable documents, policy comprehension etc.
- Preparing Notes & Presentations for the team & Leadership
- Traveling for business purpose is envisaged at short notice within & outside India.
- MBA - Major in Finance & Minor in Marketing.
- CA/CS/Other Professionals etc.
- Exceptional professional qualification with strong English training & communication skills is also considerable.
DESIRABLE SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Should have excellent command over English language, impeccable spelling and grammar, and financial terms.
- The role requires an excellent English document writing and oral communication.
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills.
- Very Good command on Word & Presentation capabilities. Strong communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
Salary offered: 7-8LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.