TA Lead at Incanus Technologies Private Limited
Views:468 Applications:174 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
Newton School - Group/Senior Product Manager (4-6 yrs)
ABOUT NEWTON SCHOOL
Come be part of a rocketship that's creating a massive impact on the world of technology
On one side you have over a million college graduates every year with barely 5% employability rates and on the other side, there are 1000s of companies struggling to find talent. Newton School aims to bridge this massive gap through it's personalized learning platform. We are building an online university and solving the deep problem of employability of graduates.
We have a strong core team consisting of alumni from IIT's and IIM's, having several years of industry experience in companies like Unacademy, Inmobi among others. On this mission, we are backed by some of the most respected investors around the world, - RTP Global, Nexus Venture Partners and a slew of angel investors including CRED's Kunal Shah, Flipkart's Kalyan Krishnamoorthy, Unacademy founders, Udaan's Sujeet Kumar among others.
We are seeking a self-motivated and innovative product manager to join our growing company and help us continue to push the envelope with our products. As a product manager on our dynamic and driven team, you will be responsible for owning the development and delivery of new products by conducting market research, creating product timeframes and plans, and crafting marketing strategies for new products.
- Conceptualize needs into solutions: Ideate and develop product requirements and lead the overall development of product.
- Build & Launch products: Collaborate with Engineering and Design to build products that customers love. Produce high-quality product specifications and effectively prioritize and manage the scope of each product launch to deliver products and features on time.
- Product strategy: Work closely with the co-founders and contribute to the product roadmap. Identify and gather requirements, define and spec features, and work cross-functionally to bring them to market.
- Clearly communicate product benefits to our users, and internal stakeholders.
- Track the performance metrics for overall area and for each product launches and leverage data & analysis to ideate product improvements.
- Demonstrated ability to be curious about the areas that interest them and understand "why" till they are satisfied.
- Strong collaboration and stakeholder management - prior experience where they worked really well with other team members / manage stakeholders effectively by being proactive in communication.
- Proven experience in delivering consumer Internet products from the ideation board to the customer with stellar design instincts, product taste and detail orientation.
- You understand technology, but love customer-first & business-first thinking.
- You are comfortable working hands-on in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- You are curious about metrics, execution processes, macro trends.
- 4-6 years of prior product management experience in any consumer facing product.
Our Way Of Working
- An opportunity to work on something that really matters.
- A fast-paced environment to learn and grow.
- High transparency in decision making.
- High autonomy; freedom to take risks, to experiment, and to fail.
- Market Competitive salary
We promise a meaningful journey with smart people, with opportunities to learn & grow. Plus, you can sleep peacefully knowing you are impacting lives in a big way, every day!