Newspace Research and Technologies - HR Operations Role (3-5 yrs)
Who we are:
We are a start-up based out of Bengaluru & Delhi NCR. We are engaged in development of next generation missions and technologies (NGM&T) towards future warfare needs of the Indian defence forces. It is undertaking research towards enhancing persistence and autonomy for unmanned vehicles and robotic swarms. NRT's product development portfolio includes a solar power stratospheric high altitude pseudo satellite (HAPS) unmanned platform and an air/ground launched stand-off autonomous system.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify process gaps to improve and optimize processes.
- Manage end-to-end employee life cycle of the employees
- Monitor grievances and implement disciplinary policies and procedures
- Collaborate, develop, and implement effective communications strategies to keep the business and its employees informed and engaged
- Drive action planning and execution following employee surveys to ensure a constant focus on improving employee engagement
- Support employee engagement initiatives and activities.
- Support Rewards planning and execution of Goal Deployment, performance appraisals and compensation campaigns.
- Leverage tools and systems to generate reports and perform analytics in support of the business
- Communicate organizational policies and processes and ensure its understanding
- Align with business to implement talent engagement and development initiatives
Essential Skills & Experiences:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, ability to work independently
- Strong sense of ownership; ability to take responsibility for the full recruitment life cycle
- Strong numerical, analytical, and strategic thinking skills, and sound business / commercial acumen
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- 3-5 years of experience in business partnering in a startup ecosystem
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Demonstrate interpersonal and relationship skills including the capacity to successfully relate to all hierarchical levels which includes verbal and written communication.