NewJaisa Technologies - Senior Leadership Role/CSO - Institutional Sales/BD - Recommerce Personal Computing Startup (3-20 yrs)
Head of Institutional Sales/BD - SME/Education/Modern Trade Sector - GreenTech/Personal Computing Startup
We are NewJaisa Technologies Pvt Ltd, a fast growing startup redefining Greentech in the Personal Computing space. We have reached Rs 35 Cr run rate just in the span of 2 years and are Profitably growing @ 3X on YoY Basis.
Founded by X-IIT/IIM X-Googler Alumni with 20+ years of individual experience, we are looking for passionate individual to join the leadership team and define company roadmap in our mission to "Make Affordable Computing available to all while reducing e-waste to 1/2"
Looking for a Passionate, Driven Individual to Own, Build and Execute our Institutional sales business by focusing on Education and SME and Modern trade in Particular. You will be part of the core CXO team, will get to define the roadmap and strategy for the company with lot of independence but with end results deliverables responsibility.
Our "LikeNew" Computing devices offering(Laptops/Desktops) at - the market price with comprehensive pan India support and warranty and Monthly payout structure converting an capex to opex makes it an unparalleled offering for SME and educational institutions.
You will be responsible for and should have :
- Build Inorganic and scalable growth Strategy and offering for Institutional sales to SME/Education vertical
- Completely Own and Help Deliver Rs XX Cr annualize sales by owning marketing, sales and partner development for these verticals.
- Should have prior experience in SME/Education sector/Modern trade
- Experience in the Personal Computing space is highly Preferred but not mandatory.
- Go Getter, hands-on person with Proven track record of delivering at Rs 10 Cr+ of annualized institution sales.
- Very Strong analytical abilities and ability to build and scale inorganic growth strategies.
Its a great opportunity for passionate individuals who wants to be part of founding team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.