Senior Manager - HR at NEWJ
Views:2914 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
NEWJ - Data Scientist (2-4 yrs)
NEWJ is seeking a passionate data scientist to help drive innovation in performance optimization and prediction. You will help build machine learning models using our vast data. Must have strong experience in data mining/data analysis methods, building and implementing models, creating algorithms and running simulations. Your primary focus will be on building intelligent prediction, user profiling & scoring models and managing existing ones. You are scrappy, focused on results, a self-starter, and have demonstrated coding skills to build and productionize applications.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with our content
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques
- Iterate on results from A/B tests to push our MVP ahead
- Build and improve machine learning models used in production and manage existing models
- Automate common data science workflows
Qualifications & Experience :
- Graduate/Post-Graduate Degree in Mathematics, Statistics or Engineering
- 3 Years of experience in Data Science/Machine Learning role
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SQL, etc.)
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark
- Experience using web services: Azure, BLOB, Snowflake, CosmoDB, Redshift, Redash / Mode
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms : regression, clustering, decision trees, GBM, factor analysis, neural networks, etc.
- Ability to work independently and drive your own projects
- Knowledge of setting A/B tests and analyse results
NEWJ, is a social video media startup, working towards disrupting the current media ecosystem through interesting & innovating visual storytelling that appeals to the heart of India. The recent exponential growth of the video content market provides a huge opportunity for innovative visual storytelling in India.
The company intends to fill this demand for quality content in the social and digital media space. The venture was founded by a team of young entrepreneurs led by Shalabh Upadhyay.
Social Media Handle:
Please send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.