HR Partner at Newage Software Solutions
Views:1071 Applications:232 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
NewAge Software Solutions - VP/Senior Director/Director - Alliances Head (12-20 yrs)
The Alliances Head is responsible to design, build and execute the end-to-end channel and alliances cadence that allows NewAge to work with a broad spectrum of industry ecosystem partners to help drive & grow our product and services. Alliance partners include full-spectrum consulting and tech services companies , cloud vendors, specialized logistics & supply-chain point-solution providers (rate automation, booking engines); essentially partners we can sell-with or partners who enable us to enhance our solution capability. The second area is geo-specific alliances where the focus is on optimizing GTM and market scaling, with deeper focus on new markets. Be comfortable with delivering day-to- day operational priorities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs to meet the dynamic demands of logistics industry.
The role has 3 key expectations:
1. Build, own and operate the overall alliances framework that enables business to differentiate, succeed and win everyday in a brutally competitive marketplace.
2. Create the compelling long list of potential alliance partners, work it through both with the partners and internal stakeholders to a solid short-list, by solution and geo needs and then work towards R&R/opportunity map for NewAge and the partner and eventual contracting.
3. Prepare, own and deliver the heat-map of each alliance partner and how it can deliver to incremental revenue; by geo, by solution and have the direct ownership, execution and accountability of the metrics/revenues along with the sales leaders.
- Design, develop and execute the global, regional and local alliances framework which is in line with NewAge overall business plan and execution priorities. The framework will provide a grid view of both solution stack and local geo GTM. Develop a solid understanding of the global 3PL/logistics/forwarder market ecosystem and break that down by region/geo and define a clear path of engagement.
- Work closely with a number of key functional managers within the company including product management, pre-sales, sales and marketing and develop a critical understanding the end-to-end business needs.
- Each of the alliance partner developed will have a unique engagement model and a GTM plan that needs to owned and driven to ensure NewAge agreed business goals are developed.
- Engage with customers and other ecosystem partners to develop a solid understanding of market trends, key business requirements and develop internal communication framework to have stakeholder buy-in on focusing on building the right set of alliances.
- Proven track record in channel sales/marketing, preferably in the technology industry, or even better in B2B SaaS businesses. You have a solid network, knowledge and experience in driving high-impact outcomes.
- You have hands on and direct experience on building brand new alliance partner/s and driving outcomes and referenceable business results
- You have a solid comprehension and insights of the local/regional/global B2B SaaS industry, unit economics of the industry and have solid partner network