VP Recruitment APAC at Opendoors Global Search Firm
Views:166 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
New Product Development Role - Semiconductors/Electronics Industry (5-20 yrs)
New Product Development
- Responsible for leading and guiding a team of design professionals on various projects on product development and application engineering.
- Ork on Lithium-ion battery design and development for low voltage(300V)
- Work on the design of Motor and Inverters of the electric vehicles, provided Thermal and structural simulation design solutions and optimizations
- Should have experience in Electronics cooling strategies (design of liquid cooling systems, Heat sinks design and optimizations), Lithium-ion batteries & motor thermal management of the electric vehicles
- Formulate testing plans for design validations in structural and thermal domains for homologation requirements of lithium-ion batteries using various standards (UN38.3, AIS 156 etc)
- Work on projects of various lengths, complexities and achieved proficiency in complete product design life cycle
- Develop thermal testing facilities for lithium-ion batteries (Pressure drop, cooling, thermal environment chamber tests, busbar thermal, MOSFET thermal and cooling etc)
- Build electric vehicle system and subsystem 3D, 1D CFD, thermal and structural simulations
- Material selection, DOE studies, Pugh matrix for concept selection and DFMEA for the complete product development.
- Project coordination, Leading and mentoring the subordinates
- Lithium-Ion battery packs design and development for the 2W, 3W applications
- Design of scalable modules, enclosures, and cooling systems.
- Battery thermal management, Mechanical simulations (strength, durability, fatigue and NVH simulation) of packs and optimization of subsystems
- New product development from Requirement identification, Concept selection & Design.