Innovation Director at Neurosensum
Views:635 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Neurosensum - Product Owner/Senior Business Analyst (6-12 yrs)
- We are looking for a creative, highly skilled Product Owner to become a member of our Product team
- The candidate will join a small but growing team that is spearheading the Customer experience domain across South-east Asia and is now scaling the operations to North America region.
- The Product Owner will take part in setting up the required governance, processes and methods for product development and will act as a mediator between the business teams and the technical teams, communicating business needs and translating those needs into new product features forthe team to design and implement. As they develop their products, digital Product Owners work with a variety of professionals including Marketing Teams, Clients/Users, Sales etc..
- Setting up the product lifecycle process and standards (Strategy, Releases, Ideation and Features).
- Guiding the success of a product and leading the cross-functional team that is responsible for creating and optimizing it.
- Providing the deep product expertise needed to lead the organization and make strategic product decisions. The role spans many activities from strategic to tactical and provides important cross-functional leadership.
- Setting the creative process of generating, developing and curating new ideas.
- Articulating Product requirements in line with business needs. This starts with requirement gathering from important stakeholders and translating these requirements into thorough descriptions and wireframes.
- Leading brainstorming sessions with business owners and stakeholders, challenging the required and developing it into coherent requirements.
- Setting a product vision and strategy and clearly articulate the business value to the product team so they understand the intent behind the new product or product release.
- Owning the roadmap and prioritize building what matters most to achieve the strategic goals and initiatives behind the product.
- Planning the product delivery and the timeline for implementation.
- Defining the release process and coordinating all the activities required to bring the product to market. This involves bridging gaps between different functions within the company and aligning all the teams involved - namely marketing, sales, and customer support. Responsibilities also include managing dependencies in and across releases to complete release phases and milestones.
- Ensure constant optimization of product by defining and monitoring OKR's that define success of product.
- Champion the needs of business teams and stakeholders throughout the development process, ensuring deliverables are aligned with the original goals and objectives of the project.
- Gather input from a variety of internal and external sources to define product concepts; responds to the needs of customers throughout the development process; analyzes competitors and market trends; evaluates technologies; develops detailed requirements, feature definitions, implementation plans, and internal communications.
- Establish goals and reviewing metrics to identify opportunities and deliver success.
- Participate in cross-functional teams during the entire lifecycle of product development, including deployment and post-deployment activities. Proactively identifies problems that arise in the project, outlines options, recommends solutions, and escalates as needed.
- Communicate product solutions and benefits to customers and stakeholders; including knowledge transfer and training for on-going management of features
- Work together with the business to understand and document business requirements for product use cases.
- Advise the business and provide suggestions for digital opportunities, based on detailed knowledge of existing data, business objectives and available technology.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technology trends and remain at the forefront of an ever-advancing digital domain.
- Define, prioritize and improve the metrics that make Majid Al Futtaim's product offering and value proposition ahead of the curve.
- Define the product roadmap for programmatic initiatives across all platforms (Web, Mobile Web, Mobile App)
- Manage the full product lifecycle, working closely with engineers to drive new feature development from start to finish - define requirements, write user stories, solve problems, make decisions during development, and lead ongoing improvements.
- Interact with 3rd party product, business and technology counterparts; develop productive relationships to facilitate delivery from start to finish.
Definition of Success:
- Successfully deliver digital products while focusing on customer satisfaction, scope, quality, time and cost.
- Some exposure and familiarity of the field of customer experience (eg. theory, practice, strategy and tactics)
- Experience working cross-functionally with development, design, business and marketing teams
- Experience in delivering B2B SAAS applications, ideally combined with working knowledge of iOS /devices/operating systems, and understanding of general UI guidelines and best practices
- Ability to deliver initiatives from conception through to completion
- Tech tools needed: Jira, Excel, and word
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in an IT-related field or computer engineering
- 5+ years of experience in setting and developing roadmaps for B2B Saas products and delivering them across
- Self-starter, self-driven person who can navigate through amorphous and highly agile environments; ability to work independently when required
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads with a track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Verbal and written fluency in English is a prerequisite; good listening skills with strong attention to details
- Customer-centric approach with a passion for building creative, new digital products with the aim of optimizing the customer experience and business operations
- A strong understanding of the entire ad tech ecosystem from both a business and a technical standpoint.
Salary and Benefits
Competitive Pay: We are looking for the right person, and will pay up for her or him.