Talent Acquisition at Neuroglia Health Private Ltd.
Views:2458 Applications:242 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Neuroglia Health - HR Business Partner (5-7 yrs)
HR Business Partner @ India's largest medical education platform.
Job Description : Human Resource Business Partner [HRBP].
We are a group of M3 companies, Japan. Neuroglia Health Private Ltd. is a Technology-driven product based company catering completely to the medical education industry with our leading product Marrow (www.marrow.com). Growing rapidly from start-up to a scale-up with a consumer reach of 5,00,000+.
We are looking for a versatile out of box innovator who formulates strategies to increase the volume of business. Excellent interpersonal skills and a natural flair for associating and connecting with people at all levels. Must have the strong business acumen to spearhead the organizational development.-
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Set goals for the entire (100+) team members, using OKR or similar methods.
- Consulting with line management and provide daily HR guidance.
- Analyzes trends and metrics incorporation with other HR peers to develop solutions; programs and policies.
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
- Successfully lead the design, planning, implementation and review of new HR programs and initiatives.
- Proven work experience as an HR business partner
- Excellent people management skills
- Analytical and goal-oriented
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices.
- MBA or an advanced degree in Human Resources.
- 5 - 7 years of total HR experience (Relevant Experience as HRBP - 2 Years).
- Our ideal candidates should have solid experience with HR practices and employee management. You will communicate with the board of directors and with senior managers to express new ideas and suggest solutions, considering budget limitations and our company culture.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.