Manager at Neudesic Technologies
Views:62 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Neudesic - Solution Architect - Cloud Engineering (10-24 yrs)
Solution Architect- Cloud Engineering
- Serve as a thought leader, solution visionary and technology expert
- Serves as the primary designer and architect for hybrid Cloud systems and services. Understands unique needs of customers and organization
- Proven hands-on experience developing cloud infrastructure and solution
- Cloud Architect experienced in Azure/ AWS/Google cloud platform or similar with at least 2 years of hands-on experience and 10 years of IT operational experience in a global enterprise environment.
- Provides leadership to project teams and facilitates the definition of project deliverables around core Cloud based technology and methods.
- Propose architectural solutions addressing functional and non-functional requirements
- Analyze, develop, maintain products and assist in their commercialization ; in agreement with project technical and timing objectives
- Produce prototypes to illustrate options and mitigate project risks
- Create and maintain product documentation (requirements, specification, design, development, integration, test procedures and results).
- Design testing procedures and coordinate with others to perform tests. Conduct tests, document test results and develop client presentation. May present solutions to clients.
- Develop and execute unit tests to ensure and maintain source code quality
- Provide timely corrective actions on all assigned defects and issues
- Conduct and/or participate in technical reviews of requirements, specifications, designs, code and other artifacts. Ensure commitments are agreed, reviewed and met.
- Contribute to design standards and support designs re-use (best practices, etc.).
- Contributes to development plan by providing task estimates.
- Provide support and prepare technical documentation to field and/or customers through In Touch in a timely fashion.
- May provide user training for developed products.
- May assign, direct and review work of technicians and provide guidance to engineers.
- May mentor others regarding technical matters.
- May author/co-author technical reports, papers, articles, patents and presentations.
- Identify and keep abreast of novel technical concepts and markets.
- Learn new skills and adopt new practices readily to develop innovative and low-cost products that maintain Company's technical leadership position.
- Apply and comply with the project development process as defined by the Project Manager.
- May participate in recruiting.
- Maintain familiarity with Company technology, organization and business. Understand and provide technical solutions according to the Company strategy.
- Comply with applicable company policies, including Personnel, Quality System, and Health, Safety, and Environment standards and procedures.
Additional general requirements:
- Oral and Written English communication skills
- Collaboration in geographically distributed team