Network Security Expert - Telecom (8-13 yrs)
Industry - Telecom / ISP
Category - IT & Systems
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Security SME will be driving IT security, strategy and implementation forward whilst protecting IT business from cyber security threat. This role will oversee the management of the cyber security function and will be acting as change agent to continuously improve the organisations network security framework.
The client is a leading provider of telecommunications and mobile money services, with presence in 14 countries
- Ensuring relevant technology is proactively controlling and monitoring 24- 7 potential threats and vulnerabilities
- Ensuring security controls are implemented timely and appropriately to safeguard and maintain networks
- Designing and executing periodic audits of networks to ensure that real-time alerting is in place
- Ensuring the full deployment of all information security processes and controls across, especially of network platforms in accordance with security strategies
- Review and fine tune network security solutions like firewall, IPS, WAF etc
- Hands-on experience, specializing in heterogeneous environment in cyber security, data center & LAN / WAN
- Understanding local regulatory requirements on security and defining optimized control requirements to mitigate relevant risk.
- MSc/Bachelor's degree in computer science, information security or a related study.
- Preferably network management and network security experience in large Telecom organization.
- Industry qualifications such as CISSP, CCNP, CCNA, CISM, CRISC certifications is preferable
- Security SME should have a good understanding of networking solutions like Switching, Routing, load balancers, VPN, Firewalls.
- Remediation of Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing activities which would enable minimizing time, easy reporting and central follow-ups with MSPs for Risk mitigation/Closure
- Creating and Maintaining Security awareness and MBSS implementation across by ensuring Security checkpoint for any new node to be induced to production network
- Attractive Salary commensurate with industry norms
- Opportunity to work with one of the leading organizations in telecommunications industry
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mohona Sahoo on +91 124 452 5457
Contact - Mohona Sahoo - +91 124 452 5457
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.