HR Consultant at Kranium HR
Views:2217 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Network Relationship Manager - Sales - BFSI (4-6 yrs)
Salary Offered : 8-10 LPA
Desired Skills :
- Graduate or Postgraduate - Any Specialization. Prefer 4 - 6 yrs experience in direct selling.
- Should have strong Sales orientation
- Leadership skills (Though more tactical than strategic)
- Cost efficiency through process
- Immense interest in developing a relationship with the customers.
- Should have good communication & presentation skills.
- Should be a self-starter, proactive & target oriented.
- Should possess strong networking & relationship building skills
Key responsibilities :
- Responsible for new client acquisition, building new relationships and increasing depth in existing relationships with channels and clients.
- End to end client relationship management and creating his/her own pipeline of clients.
- Will work within the boundaries of our business model using the expertise of the product group and complying with requirements and processes in place.
- Initiating contact with potential customers for developing leads, direct sales & cross-selling financial products.
- Resolving escalated grievances and queries of individual and corporate clients on a day-to-day basis.
- Developing the satisfaction level of customers by rendering services beyond excellence in order to optimize a high percentage of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Responsible for achieving targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis.
- Understands clients risk profile and maximizes the - risk vs. reward- balance for individual clients by optimizing product mix.
- Comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the financial services industry.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.