Consultant-CRD at Randstad
Views:1205 Applications:219 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Network Manager - Warehouse Operation - Retail/Manufacturing Firm (10-15 yrs)
Salary : Up to 22 LPA
Designation : Network Manager
Location : Mumbai
Reports To : City Manager
- 10 to 15 years of warehousing (Manufacturing, QSR, Retail) experience in heading and managing operations (Inbound/Outbound) and related network in an ecommerce or a large complex environment.
- Should have experience in licensing, compliance, external environment management. Experience in handling multiple location or network in customer facing environment will be added advantage. Able to manage the managers.
- Any Graduate/technical diploma from a good Institution
- Post-Graduation in Logistic/Warehousing/Operations/Supply Chain.
- Six Sigma knowledge and working experience.
- Working knowledge of MS office and good knowledge of ERP
- Responsible for smooth and uninterrupted operations between fulfillment center (FC) & related Pick up Points (PUP) network
- Should be able to meet end to end turnaround time as per the KPI's defined and work on enhancing network efficiency & productivity
- Improve productivity in FC network through development of robust and effective operational best practices
- Follow Standard operating procedures and policies (SOP&P) for warehousing domain and related PUPs
- Meet the profitability goals and successfully lead the team to achieve the organizational goals
- Should be able to handle various product categories including Food & Grocery, General Merchandise etc.
- Responsible to manage the Inbound/Outbound warehousing operations at region. Support and be part of expansion and growth planned for the region, with effective use of technology in the entire operations
- Set the strategies and oversee execution to optimize Warehousing cost, efficiency & productivity by identifying continuous improvement and operational excellence projects
- Should be able to identify and address operational bottle necks instantly
- Responsible for driving and achieving targets for key Inbound KPI's such as Receiving, Putaway, Order processing, Last Mile Delivery, Inventory Accuracy
- Responsible for analyzing and presenting network Cost & Service performance trends
- Focuses on design and development of new outbound process to manage the growing volumes
- Continuously ensure usage of Material Handling Equipment's to enhance operations
- Ensure that all the requirement of regulatory licenses and labor law are followed
- Ensure safe working environment at the warehouse & related PUPs
- Responsible to manage team of FC and related PUPs
- Able to select location for PUP's and negotiate price with the landlords.
- Should able to handle larger group of employee 300+.
- Manage external issues.
- Liasoning and compliances handling.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.