Vice President - Human Resources at Netscribes Pvt. Ltd.
Views:9538 Applications:696 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:263
Netscribes - Manager/Senior Manager - Human Resources (8-12 yrs)
- Recruitment & Selection : Managing complete recruitment life cycle for sourcing the best talent from diverse sources after identification of manpower requirements. Planning human resource requirements in consultation with heads of different functional and operational areas and conducting selection interviews. Overall co-ordination of manpower planning, recruitment, induction & ensuring cultural fit. Developing/ implementing new recruitment/selection policies as per staffing requirements & reviewing.
- Employee Onboarding and Induction : Responsible for onboarding process and conducting induction for the new joiners in coordination with the operations and updating them with the corporate policies and processes.
- Performance Management / Appraisals : Aligning Employees KRA's with company's objective in line with Balanced Scorecard initiatives & reviewing the same with Functional Heads & Top Management. Responsible for facilitating Performance Appraisal Process coupled with initiating the appraisals for the eligible candidates, capturing and consolidating the data for performance ratings, calculation of performance appraisal amount and closing the process by distributing the Appraisal Letters to the employees. Initiating rewards & recognition programs through perpetual assessments.
- Training & Development : Organizing training and development programs for managerial & non-managerial employees. Identifying training needs & ensuring measurability & effectiveness across the organization. Evaluating training effectiveness by regular interaction with the participants & HODs. Identification, recruitment and managing a team of trainers incl. Train-the-Trainer programs. Design of course content in co-ordination with trainers and practice leads. Monitor quality of training delivery by ensuring that training resources are assigned appropriately. Conducting audits to assess training effectiveness, look for gaps and identify new training needs.
- Talent Management : Ensuring 100% fill rate of critical positions within business and developing succession plan. Experimenting with new HR models for employee retention.
- Operational and Process Excellence : Implementation of best HR practices - policies and processes. Ensuring that HR processes are running at optimum levels. Refining and amending HR systems as per organization needs and to improve efficiency.
- Employee Relations : Ensuring prompt resolution of employee grievances to maintain cordial management-employee relations. Implementing disciplinary standards for minimizing violations of rules & regulations. Attending interpersonal issues arising at work place & initiating motivational activities. Negotiating and amicably settling employee grievances and maintaining discipline & harmonious working environment across all employee levels.
- HR Analytics : Preparing monthly HR Dashboards for the business. Analyzing the data along with business head to improve performance.
- Statutory Regulations & Compliance : Handling statutory compliance related to Provident Fund, ESI, Gratuity, Shops and Establishments, Maternity Act, Payment of Wages Act, etc.
- Employee Engagement and Welfare : Effectively managing employee engagement and welfare measures to enhance motivation levels and productivity. Design and implement various welfare policies and engagement events across all levels. Monitoring of engagement events and welfare amenities in and around company. Responsible for Employee Engagement surveys, internal communications, employees- reward & recognition initiatives etc.
- Compensation & Benefits : Responsible for payroll management and managing other benefits program for the employees.
- Exit Interviews / Full and Final Settlement : Responsible for conducting exit interviews for the employees leaving the organization and initiating full and final settlement for the employees who have left the organization.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.