Recruiter Specialist at Netradyne
Views:444 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Netradyne - Manager - Customer Success (10-15 yrs)
ABOUT NETRADYNE :
Founded in 2015, Netradyne is a technology company that leverages expertise in Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, and Edge Computing to bring transformational solutions to the transportation industry. Netradyne- s technology is already deployed in thousands of vehicles; and our customers drive everything from passenger cars to semi-trailers on interstates, suburban roads, rural highways- even off-road.
Netradyne is looking for talented engineers to join our Analytics team comprised of graduates from IITs, IISC, Stanford, UIUC, UCSD, etc. We build cutting edge AI solutions to enable drivers and fleets realize unsafe driving scenarios in real-time to prevent accidents from happening and reduce fatalities/injuries.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Be the custodian of the relationship that Netradyne enjoys with the specified account/s at an organizational level. Manage the lifecycle of the relationship from onboarding through upsell.
2. Identify and build relationships with the key stakeholders within the account.
3. Map the customer requirements effectively to potential Netradyne offerings.
4. Ensure regular training and updates are imparted so that the customer is able to extract maximum value from the Netradyne solution.
5. Leverage the Netradyne organization to ensure that all customer queries/issues are addressed and resolved in a timely fashion.
6. Regular measurement and improvement of Customer Satisfaction within the Account/s.
Key candidate attributes :
1. Experience in managing a similar profile, especially with International customers.
2. Strong communication skills, presentation and training capabilities.
3. Ability to understand technology, and translate to customer value.
4. Interpersonal skills to be able to span both internal as well as external stakeholders.
5. Good understanding of account structures, and the ability to - call high- .
6. Strong ability to - roll up sleeves-, along with potential managerial skills.