Recruiter Specialist at Netradyne
Views:427 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Netradyne - Data Scientist (3-8 yrs)
ABOUT NETRADYNE :
- Founded in 2015, Netradyne is a technology company that leverages expertise in Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, and Edge Computing to bring transformational solutions to the transportation industry. Netradyne's technology is already deployed in thousands of vehicles; and our customers drive everything from passenger cars to semi-trailers on interstates, suburban roads, rural highways- even off-road.
- Netradyne is looking for talented engineers to join our Analytics team comprised of graduates from IITs, IISC, Stanford, UIUC, UCSD, etc. We build cutting edge AI solutions to enable drivers and fleets realize unsafe driving scenarios in real-time to prevent accidents from happening and reduce fatalities/injuries.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
You will perform analyses, build models, and design/conduct experiments to improve road safety and reduce accidents. You will :
- Design, develop and evaluate statistical and predictive models to understand driving risk.
- Build models and design product features to improve scores, compliance and other key metrics.
- Conduct statistical experiments and data-driven metrics to guide product features.
- Perform data wrangling tasks such as acquiring, cleaning, structuring and enriching data.
- Communicate and present findings in a clear and intuitive manner.
- Build story-telling dashboards.
- M. Tech / PhD (Tier1) in computer science, electrical engineering, statistics, math or a related area.
- Good hands-on experience of coding - Python (required), R, etc.
- Experience working with databases - Postgres, MongoDB, etc.
- Strong knowledge of statistics, probability, and estimation theory.
- Experience with deriving useful insights from large and complex datasets.
- Experience with data visualization and storytelling.
- Strong ability to communicate highly technical results to a diverse audience.
- Ability to develop quick proof of concept solutions in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Flexible and can-do approach. Ability to adjust to changing priorities.
DESIRED SKILLS :
- Experience with predictive analytics is a plus.
- Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau, Plotly-Dash is a plus.
- Experience with designing and conducing successful statistical experiments is a plus