Netomi - Senior Product Manager (10-12 yrs)
As a Senior Product Manager, you will help develop and drive product vision and execution and you will have a high degree of ownership in critical features and user experiences. You will partner with software engineering, marketing, sales, support and external customers. We are looking for someone with a deep customer focus as well as an established track record in AI/ML and/or SaaS platforms. You will manage the tactical tasks of delivering products while simultaneously supporting strategic product planning.
Job Responsibilities :
- Establish short and long-term product goals and strategies through market, customer and competitor research.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to build and manage a product roadmap to support our goals and strategies, articulating what objectives your team will be working on.
- Initiate and prioritise projects within Engineering, track product development, develop product launch plans, release and product documentation.
- Engage closely with the Engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods and reasonable execution schedules.
- Lead product sessions, drive decisions, prioritisation, and execution.
- Synthesise information from internal teams and customers to identify unsolved customer problems, product differentiation opportunities.
- Partner with experience design to develop solutions that delight the customer and create a great product experience .
- Support market and customer research to identify new product features, trends and opportunities that will drive our business growth and transformation.
- Disseminate knowledge as widely as possible across your team and look for opportunities to take that knowledge to other groups.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams to develop collateral that positions our product as best in class.
- 10+ years of experience in SaaS and/or AI platforms with 5+ years of progressive experience in product management
- Track record of successfully defining requirements, developing specifications, and metrics for success; shipping product features and platform capabilities for B2B SaaS from concept to launch
- Demonstrated ability to formulate data-driven decisions that lead to results
- Experience gathering and using market and customer analysis data and metrics to back up assumptions and assertions of business value with a willingness and capability to learn new areas quickly
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects.
- Technical fluency, understanding and discussing architectural concepts. You- ve led effective product sessions culminating in technical requirements ready for development.
- Strategic thinker - You have a desire to innovate, and you can translate high level strategy into actionable ideas.Strong attention to detail, ability to communicate clearly and professionally both in writing and verbally
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation, organizational and management skills.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile/Lean Startup methodologies.
- Experience working in a rapid prototyping environment is a plus
- Excellent collaborator, with the ability to engage across multiple teams to deliver desired outcomes
- B.Tech in Computer Science or related degree. An MBA degree is a plus