Talent and People Ops Specialist at Netomi
Views:385 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:126
Netomi - Product Owner (2-4 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
1. Leading Chatbot flow design either from scratch or based on customer requirements.
2. Reviewing and analyzing requirements for completeness
3. Translating and simplifying business requirements to make them ready for development
4. Developing assets for a project that is easily reusable across other client projects with similar requirements
5. Working with the Development and QA team for development, AI training and quality validation.
6. Reviewing operational procedures and methods, map current business processes, define and analyze business activities, identify best practices, and recommend improvements
7. Keeping track of key KPI's for each assignment
8. Managing prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance, and operational support
9. Negotiating development support to arrive at a feasible solution that will fit within the defined schedule
10. Managing multiple assignments and align them with business priorities and deadlines.
1. 2+ years experience in a Product Owner/Business Analyst role
2. Engineering background is a plus
3. Experience in delivering customer solutions and an obsession for exceeding expectations
4. Experience in project planning, and KPI development
5. Proven ability to manage multiple projects at once while paying strict attention to detail
7. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.