Netomi - Manager - Product Marketing (4-6 yrs)
Netomi is a company on the rise. We are creating the next generation of AI chatbot technology. Rather than today's basic, scripted chatbot, we- re building cutting edge AI technology that truly understands human conversation. We focus squarely on the customer service market, and can provide instant, automated responses to over 70% of the inquiries that our customers receive. We help our customers deliver a world-class customer experience to THEIR customers. The result? More satisfied customers. Lower support costs. And better revenue retention. We- ve invested in a large, talented engineering team to build our industry-leading AI, which gives us a defensible competitive advantage.
We are a Series A funded company, so there is a strong opportunity for growth and significant equity value.
Netomi is looking for a Product Marketing Manager who can help us make our products come alive in the eyes of our customers.
Some of the things you'll work on are:
- Become an expert on our product
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user
- Help understand market needs (by talking to customers) and translate back into requirements for the engineering team
- Help launch new products and features coming out of engineering (typical Go-To-Market pricing, naming, coordination of timing, communication to customers, messaging into Sales and Marketing)
- Perform competitive analysis
- PMM experience with a strong product focus, or
- Prior experience supporting a Sales team
- Experience in engineering or as a Product Manager
- Demonstrable experience supporting roadmap activities
- Demonstrable experience in creating value-oriented messaging for products and features
- Demonstrable experience creating competitive analyses