Talent Acquisition at Netmeds.com
Views:878 Applications:259 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Netmeds.com - Program Manager - Finance - Business Strategy & New Initiatives - IIM/ISB (2-6 yrs)
Unique Job Role (UJR): Program Manager (Finance) - Business Strategy & New Initiatives
Reporting to : CEO
Business Unit : Pharma
Netmeds.com, a Reliance Industries Limited group company, is a leading fully licensed e-pharma portal with over 6 million customers in more than 670 cities and towns. We aim to revolutionize the way people buy medicine with our expertise in technology, distribution, data, and supply chain networks. We are on our ambitious path to disrupt the pharma space with O2O model.
- We are looking for Project Manager (Finance) who can undertake all aspects of financial management, financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation.
Key Responsibilities :
- Experience in preparation of Annual Budgeting, Business Plan Modelling, monthly MIS across financial and non-financial areas.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Analysis and interpretation of financial data.
- Analyze business metrics and provide SWOT analysis.
Educational Qualifications :
- Any graduate in Finance, post-graduation from IIM/ISB
- Years of Experience (minimum & maximum) 2 - 6 Years
Knowledge & Skills :
- Strategic, Data analytical, and creative thinking, structured problem solving, taking and leading initiatives.
- Ability to synthesize complex information and generate meaningful insights based on analysis of data and information.
- 2-6 years of experience, post-graduation from IIM/ISB
- Strong problem solving and capability to structure ambiguous problems.
- Proven experience of working with senior management and cross-functional teams.