Senior HR at Netmeds Marketplace Limited
Views:388 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Netmeds - Manager - Accounting - CA (8-13 yrs)
- Finalization of Accounts - Balance Sheet and P&L.
- Knowledge of Accounting Standards - preferable.
- Knowledge of banking and the capability to handle multiple accounts. Interaction with Bankers.
- Liaison with Statutory Auditors and Internal Auditors.
- Monthly MIS to Management.
- Reviews, Investigates and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents and reports.
- Assures compliance as per corporate policies, regulations, and laws.
- Closely maintains and monitors the fixed assets system - Capitalization & FA Register.
- Thorough Knowledge about GST and GST reconciliation, Filing returns, etc.
- Good knowledge of Direct Taxation.
- Overall supervision of accounting, banking, taxation. Supervising & guiding a team.
- Maintenance of intercompany, inter-branch accounts and intercompany, inter-branch reconciliation.
- Knowledge about branch and head office consolidation would be added advantage.
- Knowledge of Accounting Software - Tally, MS office - Advanced Excel, Pivot functions.
Must Skills: General Ledger, Trial Balance, Finalization of accounts, Ind AS
Company: Netmeds.com (Reliance Group)
Experience: 8+ years
Job Location: Royapettah, Chennai / Cochin
About the Company:
Netmeds.com, a Reliance Industries Limited group company, is a leading fully licensed e-pharma portal with over 6 million customers in more than 670 cities and towns. We aim to revolutionize the way people buy medicine with our expertise in technology, distribution, data, and supply chain networks. We are on our ambitious path to disrupt the pharma space with O2O model.