Netmeds - Business Operations Role (1-5 yrs)
1.Analyze current operational processes and Improve the efficiency of all business procedures in each department.
2. In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles in Supply chain, Pharma, Finance & Customer Support etc.,
3. Researching and implementing new directives for business growth and prosperity.
4. Plan, monitor and analyze key metrics for the day-to-day performance of the operations to ensure efficiency and timely completion of tasks/SLAs.
5. Ensure all systems operate smoothly and align with our quality standards & establish production KPIs and conduct quality assessments.
6. Build processes that meet our business objectives and ensure compliance & monitor financial data and recommend solutions that will improve profitability.
7. Build and maintain relationships with all department heads, external partners, and vendors to make decisions regarding operational activity and strategic goals.
8. Experience with budget and business plan development & analytical skills to evaluate data and make operational decisions.
9. Strong working knowledge of data analysis and performance metrics using internal and external business management software.
10. Performs all other miscellaneous responsibilities and duties as assigned.
11. Overseeing employee productivity.
12. Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction.
13. Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.