Associate Director at Netenrich Technologies
Views:963 Applications:245 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:106
Netenrich - Manager - Business Operations (10-12 yrs)
Netenrich delivers complete Resolution Intelligence to transform digital operations into smarter business outcomes. With fifteen years innovation across IT, NetOps and SecOps, Netenrich applies a dynamic mix of machine and expert intelligence across a wide range of products and SaaS-based offerings. The solutions integrate with more than 140 market-leading IT and security applications to drive digital transformation, mitigate brand exposure, increase efficiencies, and bridge skills gaps. More than 6,000 customers and organizations worldwide rely on Netenrich to gain increased visibility and actionable intelligence across their IT and cloud networks. The company is privately owned and based in Santa Clara, CA.
Position: Business operations Manager
Work Location: Hyderabad/Bangalore/Bhimavaram
About the role :
- We are looking for a Business Operations Manager to monitor our organization's functions and build processes that meet our business needs.
- Business Operations Manager responsibilities include tracking business results, performing cost-benefit analyses and monitoring production KPIs.
- To be a successful Business Operations Manager, you should have experience in the same or similar role, managing all business operations and setting goals across the entire organization. You should also demonstrate great leadership skills and be able to communicate the vision of the company across all levels. Ultimately, you will ensure that all business functions are in line with our strategic goals.
- Maximize the efficiency of all business procedures
- Monitor daily operations and deliver on strategy, operational plans
- Build processes that meet our business objectives and ensure compliance
- Monitor financial data and recommend solutions that will improve profitability and cost reductions
- Metrics & KPIs : Measure and provide insights into metrics, KPIs to track strategic goals and business performance. Based on analysis, be able to develop go forward plans.
- Previous experience as a Business Operations Manager or in a similar role
- Good knowledge of operations management
- Experience with forecasting models
- Experience with databases and project management software
- The ability to interpret financial data and allocate budgets
- Exceptional communication skills
- Graduate or Post Graduate in Business Management or relevant field