Human Resources Site Lead at Netcracker
Views:42 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Netcracker - Technical Lead - Java (9-13 yrs)
Technical Lead - Java
If digital transformation, next generation technology and growth opportunities excite you, then join our Netcracker Technology team! Our culture and collaborative work environment are the keys to our success. Here you will work with the best in class global teams, earn a competitive salary and contribute to the largest digital transformations around the world.
What's in it for you? :
At Netcracker, we are all entrepreneurs. This means, we get creative when thinking of technical solutions, we explore possibilities and innovations and get excited about new technology. We take complete ownership of our roles and aren't micromanaged or left feeling like just another number. The results we achieve are highly visible to our leadership team and we are recognized for our work and promoted accordingly. In addition to living out an entrepreneurial culture, you will also receive a wide range of outstanding benefits including health, accident and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, transportation and parental leave.
What's in the scope of this role? :
1. Participate in the discussion of the customer's business needs, collect, analyze and formalize the Customer's requirements
2. To advise the project team and the Customer's team on the issues of the project solution
3. To carry out the decomposition of project \ product requirements, estimate labor costs for the task and justify the effectiveness of the proposed solutions
4. Identify dependencies and details of the proposed solutions, evaluate the mutual influence of these dependencies and details
5. Minimize the increase of tasks within the framework of the project solution
6. Prepare high-quality project documents and presentation materials independently
7. Develop and maintain internal and external project documentation (designs, functional requirements, meeting protocols, data models)
8. Follow the methodology, rules and practices adopted in the company and established in the project, have quick learning skills
9. Independently perform assigned tasks of any level of complexity in a timely manner, provide reports on the work done
10. On behalf of the management, to lead at the level of the project team the collection and processing of business requirements for the project solution with responsibility for the quality and timing of the tasks performed
11. Independently determine the optimal solution, where it is part of the task, in accordance with generally accepted industry and company quality standards and practices
12. Notify the project management in cases of deviations from the specified parameters of the task
13. Constantly improve its level of proficiency in specialized technologies, aim to increase the level of knowledge both in business areas and in the methodology of analysis, participate in trainings assigned by the company
14. Monitor available sources of information on existing methods of examination and optimization of business processes to determine the shortcomings of the methods adopted in the company
15. Work in conditions of restrictions and external factors
16. Conduct mentoring of junior employees or new employees of the company, constantly improve their own skills in the subject area and mentoring
What skills and experience will you need for this role?
Experience: 9 to 13 Years
- Experience in writing technical design and development of the application
- Good understanding and hands-on work experience in Core Java/J2EE & concepts such as OOPS, multithreading, Collections, Concurrency, Exception Handling, JDBC, File I/O, XML APIs etc.
- Design skills -Design Patterns, RESTful design.
- Good understanding & working experience in Spring, Spring data, Spring boot, REST
- Knowledge of web-services (REST and SOAP);
- Good working experience in SQL & database [Oracle / Postgre];
Who is Netcracker Technology?
We are a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and stay up to date on our company news.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.