Human Resources Site Lead at Netcracker
Views:35 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Netcracker - Client Trainer (4-9 yrs)
Description : Client Trainer
If digital transformation, next generation technology and growth opportunities excite you, then join our Netcracker Technology team! Our culture and collaborative work environment are the keys to our success. Here you will work with the best in class global teams, earn a competitive salary and contribute to the largest digital transformations around the world.
What's in it for you?
At Netcracker, we are all entrepreneurs. This means, we get creative when thinking of technical solutions, we explore possibilities and innovations and get excited about new technology. We take complete ownership of our roles and aren't micromanaged or left feeling like just another number. The results we achieve are highly visible to our leadership team and we are recognized for our work and promoted accordingly. In addition to living out an entrepreneurial culture, you will also receive a wide range of outstanding benefits including health, accident and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, transportation and parental leave.
What's in the scope of this role?
- We're currently looking for a full-time Client Trainer to join our growing company!
- In this role, you'll be responsible for developing, delivering, and facilitating core product and solution-specific training sessions for Netcracker's customers.
- As a Client Trainer, you're able to travel and teach a global audience of Netcracker customers about our products and services.
- This position is right for you if you're comfortable with learning and teaching new technology in a fast-paced environment to deliver training of the highest quality.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Deliver training both on-site at customer facilities and online via remote sessions.
- Create and update learning content for instructor-led training, including presentations, workbooks, and quizzes.
- Collaborate with Netcracker project teams and customer representatives to tailor training sessions for a variety of cultures and audiences.
- Facilitate the evaluation of training sessions and implement feedback from customers.
- Provide weekly status reports and updates on active and pending training engagements.
- Stay up to date with Netcracker products and services as well as current learning theories, industry standards, and technologies.
- Provide internal product training for Netcracker employees as needed.
What skills and experience will you need for this role?
- 4+ years of experience delivering customer-facing training in a corporate environment.
- Excellent communication skills and fluent written and spoken English are a must.
- Additional languages are a bonus.
- Able to travel to customer sites to provide training. This position requires travel, from 30 to 50% per month as needed.
- Able to juggle multiple projects and prioritize tasks.
- Able to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Self-starter and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to clarify and simplify complex technical and business concepts for multiple audiences.
- Experience in telecom, network virtualization, or IT preferred.
- Technical or professional experience with the following are a bonus :
b. Relational databases (Oracle preferred)
c. Application servers (Websphere, Weblogic)
d. Operating systems (Windows, Unix)
Minimum Education and Experience : Higher Education in a technical, educational, or linguistic field
Who is Netcracker Technology?
We are a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.