Human Resources Site Lead at Netcracker
Views:185 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Netcracker - Business Analyst - Contract Management BSS (3-12 yrs)
Business Analyst- Contract Management BSS
If digital transformation, next generation technology and growth opportunities excite you, then join our Netcracker Technology team! Our culture and collaborative work environment are the keys to our success. Here you will work with the best in class global teams, earn a competitive salary and contribute to the largest digital transformations around the world.
What's in it for you? :
At Netcracker, we are all entrepreneurs. This means, we get creative when thinking of technical solutions, we explore possibilities and innovations and get excited about new technology. We take complete ownership of our roles and aren't micromanaged or left feeling like just another number. The results we achieve are highly visible to our leadership team and we are recognized for our work and promoted accordingly. In addition to living out an entrepreneurial culture, you will also receive a wide range of outstanding benefits including health, accident and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, transportation and parental leave.
- Min. Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- 3-12 yrs. of IT experience with significant exposure to Telco Industry Practices, Products & Services;
- Proven experience in a customer-focused techno-functional role, Requirements mgmt. and Solution Design;
- Significant exposure in delivering multiple Telco Digital Transformations as a BA or SA;
Required Technical Knowledge:
- Understanding of Sales Order structure & Contract Entities
- Understanding of contract templates, dynamic parameters logic and template management
- Understanding of Contract Life cycle and contract hierarchy (B2B Scenario)
- Understanding of Contract approval hierarchy
- Understanding of key KPIs governing Contract Management (Efficiency, Efficacy , Risk etc.)
- Understanding of Contract Data model and entity relationship
- Having experience in analysing the internal & external integration points and design, IA analysis.
- Experience in the creation of System Processes using Visio or other UML Tools
- Knowledge of Agile / Waterfall Methodologies
- Knowledge of Confluence/JIRA
Required Domain Knowledge:
- B2B / B2C Lead to Order, Order to Cash Journey design
- Experience in designing Sales Journey for B2B and B2C Customer
- Prior Experience in Contract Management solution design for Telecom customers by leveraging COTS products such as Apptus / Conga, DocuSign, Icertis, Agiloft & SAP Ariba Contract Management
- Knowledge of Contract Management Lifecycle and integration scenarios (SSO, e-signature etc.)
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.