Human Resources Site Lead at Netcracker
Views:81 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Netcracker - Business Analyst - Cloud Integration Telecom - BSS/OSS (7-16 yrs)
If digital transformation, next generation technology and growth opportunities excite you, then join our Netcracker Technology team! Our culture and collaborative work environment are the keys to our success. Here you will work with the best in class global teams, earn a competitive salary and contribute to the largest digital transformations around the world.
What's in it for you?
At Netcracker, we are all entrepreneurs. This means, we get creative when thinking of technical solutions, we explore possibilities and innovations and get excited about new technology. We take complete ownership of our roles and aren't micromanaged or left feeling like just another number. The results we achieve are highly visible to our leadership team and we are recognized for our work and promoted accordingly. In addition to living out an entrepreneurial culture, you will also receive a wide range of outstanding benefits including health, accident and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, transportation and parental leave.
What's in the scope of this role?
Essentially, the work will be around conducting requirement analysis, preparing and tracking delivery of high level and detailed solution designs. It will require candidate to understand and analyze client business operations and work on impact analysis on to-be or already deployed NC product stack. The candidate is expected to provide solution options that deliver value to the client and will be responsible for high quality assurance of his work products.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Understand end to end telecom processes around Customer acquisition, CIM, POC, Ordering etc (End to End Telecom BSS experience/knowledge required)
- Work on cloud integration designs
- Understand catalog configuration and Integration processes involved in telecom around Customer Data, Billing and Payments Data, Resource Inventory and provisioning systems.
- Analyze the integration data sources including the Interface agreements involved in the integration with third-party/external systems.
- Conduct detailed business analysis and prepare designs for various stages for development and implementation projects as telecom subject matter expert;
- Consolidate various inputs and data from multiple sources to create and modify solution options.
- Perform through quality assurance on documents to ensure consistency and quality.
- Keep in touch with the newest technologies and trends in the telecommunications industry
- Manage client engagement through written and verbal communication throughout the scoping, analysis and design delivery stages.
Skills: E2E Solutioning, eTOM, TMF Open Api, Digital Transformation, Integration, Cloud
Experience: The incumbent must have the ability and orientation to work on simple to complex solutions with high degree of quality and accuracy.
- Strong expertise in requirements management processes, including standard tools and techniques such as facilitated meetings, use cases, mapping documents, models and other requirements management tools
- Applied knowledge of different data interchange formats and Telecom APIs is a must, especially covering the following:
- Experience in Cloud Integrations
- Should be familiar with frequently used Integration Patterns in Cloud
- Building integrations and web service security.
- Good Understanding of TMF APIs
- Should be able to read JSON, XML structure/documentation.
- Hands on experience on UML Diagrams like (Sequence, Component Architecture, and ER etc.)
- Experience in File based, Web-Service based, and Messaging Based Integration.
- Basic Knowledge of FTP, REST/SOAP, Queue Concepts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Process oriented. Ability to learn new processes and willingness to apply the learning.
- Ability to meet occasionally tight deadlines, proactive and committed to excellence in providing results
- Highly Self-motivated and able to work independently with limited supervision
- Basic knowledge and understanding of SQL, object data model
Minimum Education and Experience:
- People with experience in Business Analysis in Telecom BSS processes and in IT and not just limited to documentation of functional aspects
- Graduates and Post graduates with excellent academics.
- Prior telecom experience is mandatory.
We are a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and stay up to date on our company news.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.