Talent Acquisition at Netcore
Views:3051 Applications:571 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Netcore Solutions - Regional Head - Sales - South Region (8-12 yrs)
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the sales of business products or services in a specified region or geographical area, managing a sales team in the specified area and ensures profitable growth in sales, revenue through planning, execution, and management of a supportive team.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Forecasting and Achieving annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals/targets.
- Collaborating with senior executives to establish and execute a sales goal for the region.
- Managing a sales team in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed corporate-set goals. Assisting sales personnel in their techniques.
- Developing specific plans to ensure growth in both long and short-term.
- Educating the sales team with presentations of strategies, seminars and regular meetings. Reviewing regional expenses and recommending improvements
Knowledge and Skills Requirements :
- Proven work experience as a Regional Sales Manager or similar senior sales role.
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs).
- Familiarity with CRM software. Ability to lead and motivate a high-performance sales team.
- Excellent communication skills. Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Must have a passion for sales and technology.
- His drive must come from the willingness to help the company's growth.
- He must have exceptional communications skills as it will be the core of his career.
- He must know how to build relationships as well as know how to maintain them.
- He must be disciplined in working with people as well as be culturally sensitive in dealing with them.
- He must be tough-skinned and not take things on a personal level.
Working Conditions :
Aside from being in an office environment, sales and other internal coordination travel may be necessary as the regional manager will have scheduled meetings with its customers, OEM's and clients all day.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.