Lead Recruiter at NetConnect Private Limited
Views:209 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
NetConnect Global - Enterprise Account Leader - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS/IIT (5-10 yrs)
Location: Bangalore, Delhi,Mumbai (Work From Office)
Notice Period - 15-30 Days
Salary: 30 LPA -50 LPA
Experience : 5-10 Years
NCG Professional Services team is looking for Enterprise Account Leaders to manage and grow our technology solutions and professional services business with our Premium customers. You will be expected to partner with existing clients and help them achieve their business goals while ensuring NCGs business growth and related fulfilment.
The ideal Leadership Profile would be:
- Able to establish relationships and engage at C-Suite / Executive levels with existing and identified potential clients.
- Evangelizing the relationships and converting them to business impact for the customers and revenue growth for NCG.
- Building and executing related account strategies aligned with the NCG financial and business budgets and growth.
- Establishing and leading teams of internal and external resources to identify, pursue, and close specific opportunities consistent with account strategies.
- Able to take on the responsibilities for overall program management - from acquisition to maintaining to service and collaboration with all concerned.
- Continuously analysing data points to improve and innovate to maximise revenue and margins for the portfolio.
- Providing professional leadership, coordination, and direction to the team.
- An experienced Leader from the IT/ITES industry with a proven track record of 5 years +
- IT / ITES
- 5+years of B2B sales experience, preferably in Managed & Professional Services Industry Not essential.
- Should be experienced in SAAS/Product/ Professional Services sales to the enterprise/key accounts.
- Experience in managing CXO-level discussions and the ability to identify the right stakeholders.
- Excellent communicator and ability to think on the feet to bring up unique solutions to Enterprise member needs.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and driven to succeed in a high-growth segment.
Education: IIM / IIT / or MBA from a Premium Institute
NCG is a professional service and engineering company that delivers cutting-edge solutions for multinational corporations and emerging technology companies. We have assisted businesses and well-known brands in re-imagining their industries through digitization since 1997. With more than 22,000 alumni and more than 1600 full-time permanent employees, NetConnect Global is a Great Place to Work Certified Company
Benefits At NCG
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Medical Insurance up to Rs.20 Lakhs -
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity