Lead Recruiter at NetConnect Private Limited
Views:748 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
NetConnect Global - Client Partner - Telecom Domain - IT Consulting (6-12 yrs)
Client Partner - IT Consulting Telecom
Role: Client Partner - IT Consulting Experience in Telecommunications Domain
Domain / Industry: Telecom
Location: Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Gurgaon, Pune
Experience: 6 - 12 years
Qualification: MBA from a reputed institute - BE, BTech from a reputed institute
NCG (NetConnect Global) is a digital transformation, professional services, and engineering company that delivers cutting-edge solutions for global organizations and technology startups. Since 1997 NCG has been helping companies and established brands reimagine their business through digitalization. NCG is a Great Place to Work Certified- Company with over 22,000 Alumni and 1600+ full-time permanent employees.
NCG Professional Services team is looking for Client Partner - Telecommunications that can manage the working relationship with one or more major accounts in the telecommunications segment, develop a long term Professional Services strategy and execute that strategy with those accounts.
The Client Partner is a trusted advisor for our largest and most committed customers.The role incudes all aspects of sales, business development, relationship development, delivery oversight and program management in those accounts.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the NCG customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire NCG organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
Key job responsibilities :
- Develop specific opportunities and supporting business cases for Telecom customers
- Development of long term Cloud Strategy for customers
- Deal shaping, including estimations and deal pricing
- Contract negotiations & closing statement of works
- Planning and implementation of a portfolio of projects, including budget & deliverables
- Mitigation of delivery risks & issues
- Overseeing delivery of projects in account, ensuring high quality delivery
- Act as single point of contact for customer executives, developing deep, trustful relations
- Educate customers on NCG services and translate those into a clear business value proposition
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- Extensive IT consulting/management experience, with demonstrated IT Transformation experience in customer-facing roles.
- Managing executive Customer relationships and key business stakeholders; contract negotiation, SOW development, deal shaping, pricing and closing.
- Experience managing and delivering large-scale enterprise IT, digital and network transformation projects.
- Ability and willingness to travel to client locations to deliver professional services as needed.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- MBA or BE, Btech degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Math background preferred
- Knowledge & industry thought leadership on topics around enterprise IT, Digital transformation, 5G, IoT, Analytics, Machine Learning, Operations and business support systems.
- Experience in leading professional services units including IT application development and modernization. Understanding of Agile and Dev Ops processes
- Experience with the design of modern, scalable delivery models for technology and consulting services; Enterprise IT management frameworks (e.g. CITSM, ITIL)
- Knowledge of Broad Enterprise systems experience including SAP, Oracle, and custom applications. Designing, building, and operating global IT processes and infrastructures
- Familiarity with compliance & security standards across the enterprise IT landscape
We Offer :
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Medical Insurance up to Rs.20 Lakhs
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity