HR at Netcon Technologies India Private Limited.
Views:118 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Netcon - Technical Project Manager (10-12 yrs)
Job Title Technical Project Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Mandatory Skills Required:
1. 5+ Years of Project Management Experience
2. 3+ years of experience in Agile methodologies
3. 3+ years in programming
4. Experience in handling large scale Enterprise projects
5. Able to manage technical projects like Angular/Node/Ruby/.NET/Python/Java/AWS/API//Mobility Technologies
6. Microsoft Project/DevOps Azure/SharePoint/MS Visio/Jira/Rally/etc
7. Good in communication, soft skills, and presentation skills.
- Lead large & complex development, migration and cloud support projects from kick-off to closure in global delivery model
- Build Strong Customer Relationship framework, Create and maintain technical project plans outlining tasks, delivery dates and allocation of resources aligned to statements of work (SOW's)
- Lead contract preparation, efforts estimation, project planning, Execution and support to leadership in SOW development process
- Teach, mentor, guide, and coach the Delivery Team (and organization) on Agile/Scrum/ Kanban/Lean principles and practices. Coach the Delivery Team in self-organization and cross-functionality. Facilitates Scrum ceremonies and enforces time boxes
- Help to remove organizational and team impediments to agility and progress.
- Meet with customer Key stakeholders, application owners, application developers and analysts, coding staff to determine continuously evolving business needs and functionalities desired.
- Build project plan for relatively large or complex project(s), including milestones, resources needed in the form of staffing hours, budget, technology stack, following established project management methodology
- Provide timely and accurate status updates on deliverable progress, use of staff, $ expenditures, milestones to all customer, partner and stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
- Own and manage technical project escalations through to resolution, and ensure expectations are clearly set with customer and within teams
- Plan, manage, and execute varied deployment, customization, or IT systems development projects. Manage risk and dependencies across work streams
- Gather information at front end to determine project parameters and specifications and to budget human, financial and other resources.
- Expected to provide technical oversight to staff and track attainment of project milestones and Support KPIs.
- Document changes to scope or functionalities with change ticket, project plan, or another format.
- Plan, document, manage and evaluate staff performance, or contribute to evaluation by their managers.
Additional Input Nice to have Project management Certification/ Agile Scrum Master
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.