Recruiter at NetCom Learning
Views:2342 Applications:563 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:91
NetCom Learning - Vice President/Head - Marketing - IIT/IIM/ISB/XLRI (15-20 yrs)
A progressive American company into IT training with its Delivery Center in NOIDA.
IIT / IIM / ISB / XLRI / and ONLY PREMIER B SCHOOL CANDIDATES APPLY PLEASE
Looking for Head of Marketing, you will mainly be responsible for developing and implementing new marketing strategies and lead our marketing team by example.
- 15 - 20+ years experience in marketing
- Being customer-centric
- Hands on experience with CRM and SEO tools like Google Analytics, Google Adwords, HubSpot, WebTrends, SalesForce, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of big data analysis
- Regularly produce and present reports
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- MBA in Marketing, Management or similar relevant field
- Addition marketing certifications are a plus
Job description & responsibilities :
- Set marketing goals and objectives
- Plan, implement and manage marketing strategy
- Contribute to the overall growth of the company
- Review and manage content marketing strategy
- Determine KPIs for marketing department
- Keep the marketing budget in check
- Track KPIs on a regular basis and present reports
- Work with sales and development and customer success teams
- Create and present the annual marketing plan and strategy
- Use data and reports to make evidence-based decisions
- Analyze company's marketing strategy and suggest improvements
- Stay up to date with the latest technology
- Stay up to date with the latest best practices
- Attend marketing conferences and educational programs
- Design, plan and execute effective marketing campaigns
Position is based out of Noida - Sector 62 and requires the candidate to be working in UK shift.
2020 will be remote working viewing the current pandemic, experience in collaborating & working with remote teams will be preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.