Verified Recruiter at Confidential
Views:2270 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Nestle - Medical Affair Manager - MBBS (3-6 yrs)
Proposed Position: Medical Affairs Manager (MAM)
Department: Medical & Scientific Affairs.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should be a medical doctor (MBBS).
- The person should have 3-6 years- experience, out of which 1 year in medical affairs (medico marketing) with a pharmaceutical company is must.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills, including scientific/ technical writing and presentation delivery
- Knowledge on child & maternal nutrition and awareness on the nutritional challenges in this area are preferred.
Job Description :
- Represent company among the medical/regulatory authorities in the market by active participation in symposia, conferences and CME programs through lectures/presentations to propagate scientific communication to target audience.
- Building and providing high scientific expertise and knowledge to ensure high quality and timely service in Interaction with Healthcare Professionals including KOLs
- Update the functional and dynamic KOL database.
- To build rapport with KOLs & take suggestions to improve the quality of scientific service
- Provide scientific inputs and, timely and value added responses to medical queries from medical profession, patient groups, government authorities and field force to strengthen relationship with these stakeholders.
- To ensure the compliance with IMS & WHO code and the country specific laws and regulations.
- To provide Medical training of the Medical field force.
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities:
KOL Management- 40 %
- Meeting and interacting with KOLs/ KPs in the region
- Visit purpose could be disseminating the newer concepts through pre-booked discussion/a courtesy call/ to share scientific inputs/activity specific input/other
- Collaboration with academic institutes through various academic/other engagement
- To document every visit detail on specified record sheet.
- As on when require basis - visit to key prescribers to support the field force.
NNI Speaker Activities- 40 %
- To brief the speaker to align him/her on the objective of the meeting and if required take the speaker through the slides. (20%)
- To participate in activities as speaker-Infant & Maternal Nutrition domain- as assigned by the Manager. (10%)
- To facilitate and conduct scientific activities for field operations in the region whenever required. (10%)
Internal training- 20 %
- To conduct concept trainings to the new joinees (BIT) as per requirement.
- To ensure that the right scientific content is delivered to the new team appropriately.
- Closely working with Training team to ensure appropriate execution of Scientific References & Knowledge in the field by the medical delegates