Corporate Talent Acquisition at Nestle
Views:5755 Applications:1688 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Nestle - Brand Manager - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (3-4 yrs)
JOB DETAILS :
Position Name : Brand Manager
Location : Gurgaon Head office
Job Description :
- Responsible to drive all actions needed to develop the marketing plans for the brands
- Responsible for development of Commercial Plan in coordination with supply chain and trade marketing.
- Responsible to track, analyze and propose actions from different consumer understanding initiatives on the brands.
- Responsible to drive all aspects of projects like.
- Idea generation/ concept development and testing.
- Product development / regulatory compliance/ industrialization (marketing specific actions)/ organizing for management approvals and launching New Product Development with excellence.
- Responsible to closely co-ordinate with the technical team for product finalization and updating of evolving cost elements in the evolving project financials.
- Responsible to ensure with Supply chain, Packing material, and Raw Material/Capacity are in place for the 1st time industrial production of new NPD.
- Responsible for information on evolving category situation/ brand performance - Market trends/ Share evolution/ consumer immersion and feedback/ brand analysis/activity specific analysis etc.
- Responsible :
1. Agency liaison for packaging and communication execution
2. Timely and complete briefing to the agency
3. Ensure alignment with the comprehensive packaging and claim approval process within Nestle India.
Responsible for ATL & BTL Marketing
- Above-the-line (ABL) - (TV, Print, Outdoor) Agency briefings & creative development film (briefing, development, production, testing)
- Below-the-line (BTL) execution - Promotions/ activities/Point of Sale Development /Liaising with Trade Marketing for good execution.
Technical Skillset Required :
1. Project management : Multi-tasking, Structured thinking, Ability to pre-empt issues.
2. Understanding of Marketing and Sales planning - Awareness of concepts and demonstrated ability to apply.
3. Resource efficiencies : Optimization of budgets, want and ability to extract value.
Behaviors Skill Set Required :
- Ability to build relationships.
- Ambitious with an innovation mindset.
- Has the ability to work out - win-win- solutions in the process of extracting value from stakeholders.