Verified Recruiter at Confidential
Views:6375 Applications:1375 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Nestle - Assistant Manager - Supply Chain Analyst (2-5 yrs)
Main Purpose of Job :
- Establish and implement the logistics related processes & systems to enhance overall controls, improve visibility & asset utilization and to simplify the operations by proper benchmarking of logistics operations
- Establish systems/ procedure/ network for various Inbound logistics and develop various options to integrate Inbound logistics with Outbound logistics
- Establish loadability norms at SKU level/ vehicle level & ensure adherence across all locations. Suggest various tools to factories and DCs that help enhancing the loadability and overall cost-to-serve.
- Establish various rules & regulations and systems & controls for various logistics operations throughout the Value Chain to ensure adherence across all locations
- Review of the various improvement projects at monthly level to monitor the progress and action to ensure timely completion
- Preparation of Logistics / distribution OPL/DF and interact with FCD on impact of the various cost drivers on the distribution cost at SKU/DC level.
- Work with other like-minded companies for collaborative logistics to improve cost-to-serve and serviceability.
- Develop various logistics optimization tools based upon Operations Research (simulation/modelling techniques) to optimize various logistics activities resulting in better service levels and distribution costs.
- Work in close association with factory Safety engineers to upgrade the safety of operations in the Supply Chain (transportation & DCs) and ensuring implementation.
- TSP commercials for warehouse operations and containers
- Optimizing secondary VDC and FDC to keep check on Cost of Distribution.
- Network Adherence - Evaluate non-network movements and get business approvals after scenario analysis
- Shark Savings by Distribution Network Redesign, LER and projects on Loadability
- Provide support in NCE activities at Head Office
- Monitoring Turn-Around-Time at factories to ensure timely service in primary transportation