HR Team at Verified Recruiter
Views:5155 Applications:1112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Nestle - Assistant Manager - Demand & Resource Planning - Supply Chain (1-2 yrs)
Main Purpose of Job
Improve the accuracy and reliability of the Demand Plan through a projection of the most accurate estimate of customer demand and manage exceptions to enhance the responsiveness of the organization's Supply Chain in fulfilling customer demand.
- Provide best estimate of customer demand by cleaning of historical orders and generating baseline statistical forecast. (4 months horizon)
- Ensure weekly exception management through DSR process to enhance responsiveness of Supply Chain.
- Prepare bottom up forecasts using baseline & event uplifts and present at the MFR meeting (Regional & Branch level) in order to get consensus on the forecasts of the following 4 months.
- Maintain & Update Forecast Profile in APO for skudc combinations for respective category region combinations
In accordance with the Consensus Demand Planning process, communicate relevant information to Branch Manager by:
- Highlighting gaps and drive resolutions.
- Maintain proportional factors in APO for splitting the final confirmed plan to DC level
- Maintain a learning log of major events in the past.
- This should enable capture history which can be used as a reference to future volume plans.
- Monitoring and improving weekly CSL by analyzing demand deviations
- Ensure freshness of products in the market through regular monitoring in coordination with Sales and SCM.
- Management of phase in phase out SKU's / promo sku's
- Accuracy of demand plan at CD level