NeST Digital - Project Manager (12-15 yrs)
Job Purpose :
- Execute multiple projects profitably meeting project schedule, quality, optimal resource utilization and effort in alignment with organizational objective.
- Grow revenue from Existing customers (Farming) & Existing ; New (Mining) customers.
- Complete project within the allocated effort and schedule and make sure Project is profitable as per goals defined by planning and designating project resources, monitor progress, analyse and mitigate risks and communicate project status to customers/stakeholders proactively.
- Coordinate/create winnable proposals along with the technical and Sales Team by understanding the customer requirements and project scope and providing cost effective solutions.
- Align project objectives with organizational goals, and make sure project team is clear on objectives by communicating the project goals to the project team.
- Project Manager is also responsible for selecting, developing, and managing the project team and planning and executing logistics including travel, purchase, etc. required for project execution.
- On-time project delivery meeting the requirements and quality in projects to ensure zero post-delivery defects across projects with zero gold plating.
- Understand/ create/ Reuse Reusable components wherever possible to reduce project cost.
- Network with Existing Customers and proactively spot opportunities for new business Partner with BD / Tech Sales to convert new prospects to orders by engaging with the customers, identifying opportunities and providing technical solutions.
- Analyse requirements, estimate, contract and create commercial proposals Communicate with Customers proactively with status reports, be the first point of escalations, provide prompt responses to eradicate Customer escalations.
- Accountable for enabling timely Talent Hiring, Engaging, Developing and retaining talent.
- Prepare and track project revenue and cash flow stream from existing accounts and be responsible for revenue growth through account mining.
- Conduct retrospective to apply learnings to improve guidelines for estimation and scheduling.
- Functional/Technical Competencies Experience in software development and technical background.
- Expertise with project management software such as Microsoft Project. Software Estimation skills. Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong customer-focus with excellent client- facing skill.
- Commercial acumen Expertise in the relevant domain is desirable.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills. Should have demonstrated competency in managing a team of 25+ resources. PMP/ PRINCE2 desirable.
- NeST Principles Deliver Results Collaborate Own Raise Standards Build Trust & Show Integrity Customer Focus Build organizational capability
- Min Relevant Experience 12+ Years